How It WorksHigh quality hassle-free websites for location independent careers
How does it work?
1) Choose the website you like best from our collection. This will be the starting point for your website. If there are any little tweaks you’d to make it slightly different, that’s fine – just let us know.
2) Once you’ve paid for your website we will contact you to obtain everything we need to get started. You will send us your website copy, colour scheme, images, logo and any brand guidelines if you have them, and we’ll transform your chosen template into a fantastic personalised business website.
It really is as simple as that. Within two weeks of receiving the aforementioned your site will be live. It’s amazing how unique these websites can look once they’ve been customised for your brand!
Making a website should be simple, but despite the promises of website template services (mentioning no names!) the reality is they can still be a pain. You just want to run your business – and concentrate on that – but the damn website is taking all your time and energy!
In addition, these website template services can be quite restrictive, and don’t offer the flexibility your growing business will need, yet a custom solution costs loads of money. Aaaagh!
That’s why we’ve developed specially designed WordPress websites for the types of careers that digital nomads choose. Select the one that fits you best, and we’ll set it all up. We are flexible, so consider the designs as a starting point – we are happy to tweak away and make your website unique to you.
We use WordPress for it’s incredible flexibility, so your site will always be able to evolve with you. Because we’ve predesigned our websites, yet they’re tailor-made for your career, we’re able to offer you the benefits of both a custom solution and a fantastic price.
We’ve Got You Covered
We’ve been working alongside digital nomads, entrepreneurs and location independent gurus for years, and our websites have formed the online platform for them to thrive.
To summarise, this is what you can expect from our designs:
- Looks great on mobile devices
- Easy to edit
- Optimised for google ranking
- Social media integration
- Mailing list integration
- Google analytics integration
- Striking and contemporary design
- Everything you need and nothing you don’t
- Made especially for digital nomads because we know your field
- Advice on hand for anything you need to know during the creation process
- Maintenance packages available
- Fully expandable as your business needs evolve
- Secure from hackers and online threats
- A friendly, knowledgable and committed service
- Free SSL security installation and setup if you buy your web-hosting from Siteground
A word about domain names and web hosting
We build self-hosted WordPress websites. This means that you will need to purchase 1) your domain name and 2) web hosting for us to transfer your site to when its ready. We recommend that you purchase your domain from Hover and web hosting from Siteground (prevailing wisdom suggests it’s best to purchase each from separate companies).
Siteground are a highly reputable company that consistently rank on or near the top of hosting reviews and surveys. In fact, our own website is hosted on Siteground, as are a large number of our previous clients’ websites. Siteground offer very good value for money and their support is quick and reliable. For a few dollars each month you’ll be good to go.
As we love Siteground ourselves we are affiliate partners, and we would love it if you purchased your hosting through our affiliate link, here: https://www.siteground.com/go/nomadz.
Wherever you choose to buy your hosting, we’ll be happy to offer advice.